1/2 pound claw crab meat
1/2 pound lump crab meat
2 Tbsp Creole Mustard
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 cup bell pepper
1 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
1/4 cup green onions
1/4 cup Tangy or spicy sienna sauce
1 cup GF Bread Crumbs
1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 Tbsp chopped dill
1/4 cup chopped capers
1 Tbsp Dill relish
1 Tsp Cajun seasoning
1 Tbsp Lemon pepper sienna sauce
Sienna Under the Sea Crab Balls
1. Mix the egg in bowl until smooth. The add claw meat, mustard, bell peppers, garlic, mayonnaise, green onions, bread crumbs, and sienna sauce together until mixture is all incorporated.
2. Using you hands gently fold in the lump meat trying not to break apart the lumps.
3. Form the crab meat into balls or cakes and set aside for breading.
4. (Breading procedure): using 3 different pans, have ready fish fry(whatever brand you use), bread crumbs, and egg wash(2 eggs mixed with 2 Tbsp of water).
5. Roll the crab balls in the fish fry first, then in the egg wash, and lastly into the bread crumbs making sure they are completely covered.
6. Heat a skillet of oil about an inch and a half deep to 325 and fry the crab balls flipping to ensure golden brown on all sides.
7. Remover from the skills and let drain.
Sienna Sassy Tarter Sauce
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate until needed.